Ann M. Pannell, MA CCC-SLP
Hello, I am Ann Marie Pannell, owner of Clarity Speech Coaching, and I look forward to being your communication coach! I have a Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am a native English speaker. My second language is Spanish, and I currently study French. With an established career providing Speech Language Pathology services in the medical field since 2003, I am excited to use my unique skill set for coaching individuals related to their speech, voice and accent, as well as development of public speaking skills and vocal aesthetics. As a Speech Language Pathologist , I use my specialized training for communication analysis and training of professionals, and businesses.
I am a certified provider of the Compton P-ESL (Pronouncing English as a Second Language) accent reduction program, and I pride myself in providing individualized interviews and a full analysis of each client’s speech. My clients have found that I leverage my research-based training programs to address their unique communication needs, and upon re-assessment demonstrate objective improvement which translates into confidence and success.
As a non-native Spanish speaker, I can identify with my clients journey to master a foreign language, and I know how it feels to interact in the workplace, in social settings and on the telephone using my second language. My goal is bring out a client's confidence and personality when speaking their non-native American English, so that they can thrive and be successful in their work and personal lives.
My communication programs are unique, and customized to each client and scenario, as well as live and interactive. There are no pre-recorded programs at Clarity Speech Coaching, and I strive to meet the real time communication needs of my clients at each session. I work hard for my clients, and I bring value and results!
Ann Marie Pannell
Founder & Owner
Clarity Speech Coaching , LLC
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology, Temple University, Philadelphia PA
- Emphasis in Multicultural and Latino Populations
- Bachelor of Sciences Degrees and Minor, The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- B.S. in Communication Sciences
- B.S. in Spanish
- Minor in International Studies
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) , The American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Compton P-ESL (Pronouncing English as a Second Language) Certified Instructor
- American Speech Language Hearing Association Member (ASHA)
- Corporate Speech Pathology Network Member ( CORSPAN)
- Board Member: Special Projects Director
Clarity Speech Coaching provides customized accent reduction, public speaking and business communication coaching programs through one-on-one sessions: either a web-based meeting or on-location at your business.
We will help you refine your accent and fine-tune your English pronunciation skills, master public speaking, as well as communicate effectively in business situations, by providing specialized and unique training programs which will train you to speak and communicate with clarity the first time! Clarity Speech Coaching specializes in providing coaching programs to individuals from around the world who wish to speak with clarity and confidence.
Ann is an active member and board member of CORSPAN (The Corporate Speech Pathology Network) which is an international organization of Speech-Language Pathologists who specialize in communication assessment and training for businesses and professionals.
Please read more about how Ann values the CORSPAN community, and read her Member Spotlight on the CORSPAN website.
Are you curious if Accent Coaching is for you?
- You learned English as a second, third or fourth language, or were born outside of the U.S.A.
- You are a motivated professional who wants to be better understood in meetings, on the phone and with clients
- You realize your SPOKEN English has been a communication barrier, despite your accurate use of English vocabulary and grammar.
- Your communication style has held you back from a promotion or recognition you deserve.
If you answered yes to any of the above, a communication coach can help improve your verbal communication of English, and make your accent something you are truly proud of. Please complete our free consultation, so that we can provide feedback on your speech, speaking style, voice aesthetics and accent ( just to name a few).